Don't stress out over the planning of your event. Skillzplus Entertainment assists with event and party planning in the Shreveport, LA area.
Planning a wedding or work party can be stressful and time consuming. If you need a certified event planner to help you plan your event to perfection, call us. We can take on the planning of the entire event or help with specific tasks.
When you hire Skillzplus Entertainment, we'll plan out your event, keep you in the loop throughout the planning process and let you make all the final decisions.
Make sure your party goes according to plan. Hire a dedicated party planner today.
Skillzplus Entertainment helps with event planning in Shreveport, LA. Work with our certified event planners to:
· Client who wants to plan their event from beginning to end and would like an onsite coordinator for the event day.
· Client who wants to be in charge of all details and logistics with all vendors and would like a coordinator there to make sure schedule and plans are adhered to or make changes as needed throughout the day.
· Client who wants to contact and contract their own vendors.
· Client who has made most of the event day decisions but wants to hand off the responsibility of bringing it all together, to someone else.
· Client who wants to enjoy the event and not be responsible as the contact for all vendors, guests, etc. who may have questions before or on the day of events.
· Client who does not yet have an event planner and wants one to ensure all details of their event have been planned for and proper etiquette is being followed.
· Client who wants a planner to attend vendor appointments.
· Client who wants a planner to attend or help with all event aspects and meet throughout the planning process.
· Client who has little or no time to make event plans.
· Client who may want to pick out a theme or general décor, but wants a planner to take over and make final decisions as to design and most aspects of event planning.
· Client who doesn't want to handle any logistics of the event (power, lighting, layout, etc.)
· Client who wants a planner to create a grand event from their theme or idea.
· Client who would like to have an expert every step of the way as they plan and customize the event.
· Client who wants to plan their own event but wants ideas, design, and/or guidance as they go through the process of planning and customizing a unique, personalized event.
· Client who needs help getting started and/or wants to make sure they have an organized and manageable way to tack all aspects of event planning.
· Client who is in the planning process and wants a planner to ensure that they have planned and prepped for all aspects of the event. Client who would like for an outside party to communicate with the personnel involved with the event, track RSVPs, handle guest correspondence and/or travel accommodations for guests, communicate with certain vendors.